- Program的变体：programs, programming, programmer, programmed；
- Programme的变体：programmes, programming, programmer, programmed。
- The school started a morning breakfast program before classes.
- The computer whiz programmed his computer to wake him up thirty minutes after sunrise.
- The backup dancer cried when she realized her name was not included in the program .
Program in the US
“By age 18, children not served by the Chicago CPC program were 70 percent more likely to be arrested for a violent crime,” he said. “And, by age 24, those who were served by the program were 20 percent less likely to have served time in a jail or prison. By age 27, children not served by the Perry Preschool program were five times more likely to be chronic offenders, with five or more arrests.”
Among the gadgets is Code-A-Pillar, a caterpillar-shaped robot comprised of interchangeable segments, each of which adds a different movement command to the overall contraption, allowing the stripling scholars to program its behavior as they work out a pattern that gets the bot from Point A to Point B.
Program and Programme Outside the US
An accomplished dancer and part of the academy’s professional training program , she recently placed third in the Youth American Grand Prix (YAGP) of dance in the senior classical ballet category.
Libratus, an artificial intelligence program developed at Carnegie Mellon University, was trained to play a variant of the game known as no-limit heads-up Texas hold ’em
An Irish scientist will feature in a BBC television programme on Wednesday night, to discuss the apparent health benefits of eating fermented foods.